closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Show us your Damasko

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by jimboy View Post
    One of each

DA37 from TF in October 2009 No.0065 DA34 from Jura last year No.0348 (via Hitachi )
    Love those, esp. the DA34.

Also serves as a reminder of the only two things I deplore about the new in-house movements - the loss of the day function, and the extra EU200 you now have to pay to get a date window!

Master
    Acquired this week, and very pleased indeed.

Not owned a white dialled watch before, which is proving to be a rather nice change particularly with the splash of green provided by the seconds hand.

I owned a DA36 many years ago which I enjoyed, but ultimately wasn’t quite right because I’m a bracelet guy at heart. This DA43 has changed everything and feels absolutely bombproof with the wonderfully engineered bracelet.

Quote Originally Posted by mab View Post
    Acquired this week, and very pleased indeed.

Not owned a white dialled watch before, which is proving to be a rather nice change particularly with the splash of green provided by the seconds hand.

I owned a DA36 many years ago which I enjoyed, but ultimately wasn’t quite right because I’m a bracelet guy at heart. This DA43 has changed everything and feels absolutely bombproof with the wonderfully engineered bracelet.

Looks great and I think the brand carries luminous green really well. I’d like one similar to that. I think it’s the dsub 1 that has the green in it? Apologies if my nomenclature is off.