closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Will Paula Venells ever be held accountable?

Hybrid View

Craftsman
    The Peter Principle seems to apply to those at the top of POL. That is on top of them being loathsome individuals who’ve been caught out.

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

Well, AvdB was a cold cookie. Brazen. Deflected everything.

Next up (mainly) for me is Jarnail Singh at the end of next week. Then it's a bit of wait for the main event, PV.

I also see that Gareth Jenkins is slated for four days at the end of June. That's going to be heavy duty.

Why does it need to take so long?

Quote Originally Posted by adrianw View Post
    Dunno but from observation if you are say a humble carer, just one example, and you mistakenly tick the wrong box on the application form, then the full weight of the authorities drops on you post haste from a great height. Weird.

It's almost as if when a person is perceived to commit a crime against the State, even if it be an honest mistake, that such is dealt with incredibly seriously and at pace YET when the State commits a heinous crime against the people...In this instance the State being represented ''at arms length'' by the PO and Fujitsu, then the wheels of justice will most assuredly grind at glacial pace, the State's Ministers distracted, appeased with obscuration from the ''arms length'' arm's myrmidons.

I reckon when you outsource, proxy the states' institutions and functions more often than not you'll eventually get a pretty poxy state and bad things can, will happen to good, decent people in the cause of profit and cover up's.
    Last edited by Passenger; 27th April 2024 at 10:32.

Quote Originally Posted by adrianw View Post
    As for the Inquiry, I'd say because it is looking into events that took place over 16 years, involved many people (both perpetrators and victims), at least two major companies, several legal firms, mountains of correspondence etc etc. Add to that, it is being conducted in public because it this is a matter of major public concern.

Most Court cases are much more limited involving legally defined offences, not more than a few defendants and evidence limited to matters immediately related to the accusation. The Inquiry is trying to find out if what if any misdemeanours have been committed and by whom. Thus it is an investigation (subject to a MoU with the Met), needs to be comprehensive and so is necessarily lengthy.