closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Squale Love

Must admit I am really taken by the Onda & the Blue/white bezel Matic.......

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddiex View Post
    I do like the 'Militaire" version.
    I like the look of the new full lume dial.

Master
    Blog Entries
    I wasn't happy with the time keeping of my Squale from SC so I called CW Sellors as it was still under guarantee.

They where very easy to talk to,they sent me a label to post it in for assessment it was all nice and simple.

When it arrived back to them from the watchmakers they kept it a further week to double check everything was OK.

They then posted it back to me,it arrived when they said it would.

Now it is very,very accurate which is great news.

The crown is a little awkward with arthritis in the hands but now I wont need to re set it so often if at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard View Post
    Wow they released a homage to the other Italian brand?
    Last edited by Sinnlover; 20th October 2023 at 11:44.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnlover View Post

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by bwest76 View Post
    I wasn't happy with the time keeping of my Squale from SC so I called CW Sellors as it was still under guarantee.

They where very easy to talk to,they sent me a label to post it in for assessment it was all nice and simple.

When it arrived back to them from the watchmakers they kept it a further week to double check everything was OK.

They then posted it back to me,it arrived when they said it would.

Now it is very,very accurate which is great news.

The crown is a little awkward with arthritis in the hands but now I wont need to re set it so often if at all.

Glad the timing has been sorted under warranty. If you don't mind me asking, how off was it. I ask as most of my Squale's are not great usually at +15 secs or so. Ironically the most accurate I have is an old beater 1521 from 2014 which is +1 sec.

Master
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveDSSD View Post
    Glad the timing has been sorted under warranty. If you don't mind me asking, how off was it. I ask as most of my Squale's are not great usually at +15 secs or so. Ironically the most accurate I have is an old beater 1521 from 2014 which is +1 sec.
    The best way to describe it is that It was off enough that it annoyed me and was noticeable, with my memory I forget exactly how much.

Wearing my other autos I dont adjust them unless ive been wearing them for weeks,my Zenith and Seiko turtle never.

Though I also sent them back (now I think about it).

You can contact them its easy enough, here is the number to get straight through.

01335 216 004

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnlover View Post
    Hahaha
    Actually I think they did at some point, there is a squale special edition for the sommozatori which looks an awful lot like something from the florentine brand

Looking for a squale 1521 with matte case and black dial if someone is thinking of selling theirs by the way, either the regular black dial or the militare.
    Long time since the last time I owned a squale!

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by bwest76 View Post
    The best way to describe it is that It was off enough that it annoyed me and was noticeable, with my memory I forget exactly how much.

Wearing my other autos I dont adjust them unless ive been wearing them for weeks,my Zenith and Seiko turtle never.

Though I also sent them back (now I think about it).

You can contact them its easy enough, here is the number to get straight through.

01335 216 004
    Thanks, I've got one under warranty and five that are outside that could do with regulating. I've been planning to drop the older ones off at TWR which is fairly near me, they used to do the warranty work for Squale.