closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Homes without their own driveways - etiquette?

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Rodder View Post
    Seems like a right hassle, I’d pay for parking in my own development if you can afford it. Life’s already complicated enough.

The guys an A*** but being an A*** certainly means he’s capable of doing something to your car.

Also what’s the etiquette of using a blue badge when the designated person isn’t going to be arriving or leaving in the car? To keep routine surely it’s better for ASC child not to be parking haphazardly and having a designated spot. Good luck
    Yeah I would do if my own development had electric charging but it doesn't and I begrudge the greedy barstewards asking £300 when the flats next door sell their slots for £90.

Thanks for all the advice guys. It is no drama as there are a bunch of public chargers nearby but I fancied doing the occasional slow charge to 100% to keep the battery in tip top shape. I think a local Tesco has free ones so I might just use that once in a while.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanb741 View Post

Thanks for all the advice guys. It is no drama as there are a bunch of public chargers nearby but I fancied doing the occasional slow charge to 100% to keep the battery in tip top shape. I think a local Tesco has free ones so I might just use that once in a while.
    This is not the done thing though Ryan. Tesco chargers are there for Tesco customers. The idea behind them is an hour or so charge while you are shopping. Not for someone to pop their car on charge and leave it there because it’s “free”

Quote Originally Posted by ryanb741 View Post
    Yeah I would do if my own development had electric charging but it doesn't and I begrudge the greedy barstewards asking £300 when the flats next door sell their slots for £90.

Hi Ryan
    Forget the spot you’re thinking of
    Your Tesla will have a mighty range, so if you’re not using it much it’ll be fine off a turbo charge once it’s v low

However…. On the point of trickle charging at Tesco - that’s a good way of doing things, just be careful how many hours you are allowed in the car park for and ensure you’re been and gone on the time frame

Pod point is the app you need for Tesco

This “spot” in the street won’t be needed - you have a massive Tesla only charging system around - by the sounds of it you hardly need it

Good luck with the world of EV - it can seem a pain at first but the £££££ saved is well worth it all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk