closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: 'Quality Control'

Master

'Quality Control'

TAG Heuer Formula 1 x Mario Kart (1 of kind - typo on watch... for £5,200 for sale from a Private Seller on Chrono24

Four things about this...
    1, Beyond your opinion of the watch, if you really wanted one and dived-in online, you'd be gutted!...
    2. Would you really keep it to try to make a profit and not just send it back?
    3. Will it make a profit? This seems like "collectable watch stuff" gone bonkers.
    4. If someone bought this purely to sell it on...well hopefully it won't sell. The buying one thing to flog it for more is life I guess but...sigh.
    Last edited by redsox78; 1st November 2022 at 16:45.

Seems ridiculous to me. That's a fault that needs fixing, not a feature. Plus the talk of it being the only 1 is purely unfounded, if the mistake happened once it may have happened multiple times. Not a typo either, it's a missing letter with the appropriate spacing in place. The whole thing is a nonsense.

I think I've made my thoughts clear

Should be returned & replaced.
    Andy

Wanted - Damasko DC57

Looks like Argos level tat. With a letter fallen off the dial. A new low has been reached!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I could see a market for this as a playful piece for someone that loves Mario and Tag similar to snoopy and timex or snoopy and moon watch or Micky mouse genta (Bulgari) but the rampant profiteering has killed the fun for this and all similar releases.

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

Journeyman
    Glue issue !

Probably not a one off either.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by judge View Post
    Glue issue !

Probably not a one off either.
    My thought exactly! I have a Citizen eco-drive where a couple of little silver blobs fell off the dial when it got dropped (still runs fine!) - shall I put it up for sale for £5k as a rarity?