closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Fidget things

Hybrid View

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Daveya. View Post
    Missed this post!

Yes I was looking at those last night also.

Think I need to try one of the fabric / resin stones too, just no idea what sort of texture they have, or if there is none and just a visual one.

Quote Originally Posted by Mj2k View Post
    Missed this post!

Yes I was looking at those last night also.

Think I need to try one of the fabric / resin stones too, just no idea what sort of texture they have, or if there is none and just a visual one.
    I have an Ultem one and use it as a paperweight. The Hand beads work for me. The Lautie ring spinner is both a fidget spinner and ring spinner, you can push the middle out

Quote Originally Posted by Mj2k View Post
    Missed this post! Yes I was looking at those last night also. Think I need to try one of the fabric / resin stones too, just no idea what sort of texture they have, or if there is none and just a visual one.
    The micarta stones are generally highly polished and so have no texture as such.
    However I did have one, since given to a friend, which did have a textured section. The dark lines in the top lighter section, had a slight rubbery feeling to them.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by dkpw View Post
    The micarta stones are generally highly polished and so have no texture as such.
    However I did have one, since given to a friend, which did have a textured section. The dark lines in the top lighter section, had a slight rubbery feeling to them.
    Thanks, I wasn’t quite sure.

There a couple of cheap-ish coins from the vendor you posted previously. Might have to order one and see.