closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Fidget things

Hybrid View

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Daveya. View Post
    I've ordered the Lautie spinner ring, as it doubles as worry stone/haptic but never really tried haptics as can't sit playing with it as noise would annoy wife/colleagues etc, but working from home now worth a go
    My EDC worry stone spinner is brilliant though, albeit 150 quid

I considered those too when I ventured down the fidget 'rabbit hole' recently. There's a couple of other designers apart from Lautie whose names I can't remember off the top of my head do some really unique and lovely designs.

I've just received notification that my BlackCloud stone has been despatched, so should receive that in the next few days :)

There's a couple of other designers apart from Lautie whose names I can't remember off the top of my head do some really unique and lovely designs.

Might be Sacred Spins or KAP.

I've 4 from KAP, all over 100 quid a piece but very tactile and work as worry stones as well as they are dual spinners and small using Ultem or smooth sculptured zirc

Master
    There's a couple of other designers apart from Lautie whose names I can't remember off the top of my head do some really unique and lovely designs.

Might be Sacred Spins or KAP.

I've 4 from KAP, all over 100 quid a piece but very tactile and work as worry stones as well as they are dual spinners and small using Ultem or smooth sculptured zirc
    KAp was a new one to me until I read about them from your posts. Compoform is one I like the designs of. Wanwu Armour Shield looks interesting too and has a curve to the inner plates which makes it a bit different. And from my research, Magnus seems to be the Daddy of haptic sliders - I do like the option on those of having a quieter or louder plate set too.

Quote Originally Posted by andy100 View Post
    KAp was a new one to me until I read about them from your posts. Compoform is one I like the designs of. Wanwu Armour Shield looks interesting too and has a curve to the inner plates which makes it a bit different. And from my research, Magnus seems to be the Daddy of haptic sliders - I do like the option on those of having a quieter or louder plate set too.

Love the look of the Magnus

Master
    Can Eddie ban me from this thread? Those Magnus ones are amazing - love the magnetic 4 pill one, wow.

Waay before fidget toys were a thing that I was aware of I used to carry around with me an old bullseye derailleur jockey wheel from the 90's when ano aluminium stuff was everywhere. Like a mini fidget spinner but as I knew it's origin and had used it myself for many years it seemed to me to be imbued with something else as well.
    Like these.

Master
    Love the look of the Magnus
    Quote Originally Posted by Mj2k View Post
    Can Eddie ban me from this thread? Those Magnus ones are amazing - love the magnetic 4 pill one, wow.
    Sorry gents. Just returning some of the enablement that I've had in the past thanks to this place! ;)

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by stevet1 View Post
    Waay before fidget toys were a thing that I was aware of I used to carry around with me an old bullseye derailleur jockey wheel from the 90's when ano aluminium stuff was everywhere. Like a mini fidget spinner but as I knew it's origin and had used it myself for many years it seemed to me to be imbued with something else as well.
    Like these.
    The OG spinner! I've just looked them up and they look like they could be an option for a cheap but effective spinner, hmmmm...