Quote Originally Posted by Wallasey Runner View Post
I was, never rated the guy. Let’s just say the PL is turning into the Scottish Prem with City being Celtic. It is not good for football. I appreciate that there are a lot on here who are fanatical club supporters and that is as far as they go, but they are not football supporters. Any team winning the league year after year be it City, United or Liverpool is not good for football. It’s great for the small minded minority, but shit for the rest of us.

The best thing to happen to the PL in the last 10 years was Leicester winning it.
I'm not sure the PL is turning into the SPL. If City win the league it will be by just 2 points. And that's ahead of an Arsenal team who arguably have better future potential than the current City team (although I think Gvardiol will turn into a monster) who are coming to the end of the cycle for some of their players - in addition Arsenal have a wonderkid coming through who is touted as potentially England's most talented player for a generation.

Add Chelsea likely to come good at some stage, eventually Man Utd will stop being stupid, Liverpool with youngsters coming through.