closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 112 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112
Results 5,551 to 5,565 of 5565

Thread: Premier League 2023-24

Blog Entries
    No dog in this race but that was a disgraceful decision but on the bright side maybe he is now mortgage free🤑
    I FEEL LIKE I'M DIAGONALLY PARKED IN A PARALLEL UNIVERSE

Quote Originally Posted by mart broad View Post
    No dog in this race but that was a disgraceful decision but on the bright side maybe he is now mortgage free🤑

No doubt a couple of UAE ref gigs coming his way

Cheeky 6 figure payment for a jog in the park reffing the equivalent of a Sunday league game.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mart broad View Post
    No dog in this race but that was a disgraceful decision but on the bright side maybe he is now mortgage free螺
    But that was class from Harland the leap was amazing
    I FEEL LIKE I'M DIAGONALLY PARKED IN A PARALLEL UNIVERSE

This is an embarrassment and no doubt a very hard watch for the other PL managers who get sod all week after week.

Next season just award the PL title to City on the opening day and we can leave it to the refs to ensure everything goes their way.

Quote Originally Posted by Wallasey Runner View Post
    This is an embarrassment and no doubt a very hard watch for the other PL managers who get sod all week after week.

Next season just award the PL to City on the opening day and we can leave it to the refs to ensure everything goes their way.
    2nd pen was definitely the correct decision.

They were lucky they didn’t concede another when Aké got pushed out of the way

Quote Originally Posted by j17ykp View Post
    No doubt a couple of UAE ref gigs coming his way

Cheeky 6 figure payment for a jog in the park reffing the equivalent of a Sunday league game.
    Nah
    There’s no way he’s getting United -Arsenal next week

It’s all hot air, the PL season ended the minute Liverpool and Arsenal dropped points and put control in City’s hands. They haven’t dropped a point since and like the last few seasons they will win every game and be crowned champions again.

The bottom of the table is more interesting.
    I must admit, I find your dislike of City quite funny.
    After all that financial cheating your team has been convicted of, you’d think most Everton fans would keep their heads down , yet here we are :)

Quote Originally Posted by thegoat View Post
    I must admit, I find your dislike of City quite funny.
    After all that financial cheating your team has been convicted of, you’d think most Everton fans would keep their heads down , yet here we are :)
    I don’t like cheating, players crowding around the ref and Phil Foden’s training in the dark arts is coming on nicely, go down like you have been shot by a sniper, roll around slapping the pitch as hard as you can and as soon as you see the ref give a yellow card, jump to your feet and run off, cheating little turd.

I don’t like cheating, players crowding around the ref and Phil Foden’s training in the dark arts is coming on nicely, go down like you have been shot by a sniper, roll around slapping the pitch as hard as you can and as soon as you see the ref give a yellow card, jump to your feet and run off, cheating little turd.
    Bet you were pleased when Richarlison left then!

Sent from my M2101K6G using Tapatalk

I don’t like cheating, players crowding around the ref and Phil Foden’s training in the dark arts is coming on nicely, wgo down like you have been shot by a sniper, roll around slapping the pitch as hard as you can and as soon as you see the ref give a yellow card, jump to your feet and run off, cheating little turd.
    Do you prefer your players to kick goalkeepers in the face whilst prone on the floor ?
    I know which cheating little turd I’d prefer to watch .

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by sevvy View Post
    You can clearly see Havertz starting to drag his foot along the ground about a foot before the keeper. And as for the Bournemouth disallowed goal, that was a ludicrous decision. Given how much money the PL is swimming in the standard of officiating is shocking, both on the pitch and VAR.

Still, superb football for Arsenal’s 3rd. That run from Rice to get the pass from Jesus shows why Arsenal are a different team this year.
    Maybe the ref realised what a f@#$ up he made earlier along with his mates in Stockley Park.

http://https://twitter.com/paddypower/status/1786723618816155733?t=8LAHz3H-dBOnNqGuPUCGkA&s=19

Quote Originally Posted by xxnick1975 View Post
    Bet you were pleased when Richarlison left then!

Sent from my M2101K6G using Tapatalk
    I was, never rated the guy. Let’s just say the PL is turning into the Scottish Prem with City being Celtic. It is not good for football. I appreciate that there are a lot on here who are fanatical club supporters and that is as far as they go, but they are not football supporters. Any team winning the league year after year be it City, United or Liverpool is not good for football. It’s great for the small minded minority, but shit for the rest of us.

The best thing to happen to the PL in the last 10 years was Leicester winning it.

I was, never rated the guy. Let’s just say the PL is turning into the Scottish Prem with City being Celtic. It is not good for football. I appreciate that there are a lot on here who are fanatical club supporters and that is as far as they go, but they are not football supporters. Any team winning the league year after year be it City, United or Liverpool is not good for football. It’s great for the small minded minority, but shit for the rest of us.

The best thing to happen to the PL in the last 10 years was Leicester winning it.
    I'm not sure the PL is turning into the SPL. If City win the league it will be by just 2 points. And that's ahead of an Arsenal team who arguably have better future potential than the current City team (although I think Gvardiol will turn into a monster) who are coming to the end of the cycle for some of their players - in addition Arsenal have a wonderkid coming through who is touted as potentially England's most talented player for a generation.

Add Chelsea likely to come good at some stage, eventually Man Utd will stop being stupid, Liverpool with youngsters coming through.

So you’re only a football supporter if your team aren’t winning trophies ?
    From a selfish perspective, it’s great watching City in the hunt for trophies year after year but it doesn’t make me less of a football supporter than when I endured 20 odd years of yo yo football , regularly getting a good hiding on the pitch, never in with a chance of a trophy etc etc .
    To say the Premier League is boring is simply subscribing to the popular narrative because City are so successful. The title has gone to the last game on a number of occasions in the last ten or so seasons. How is that boring ?
    City have elevated the standard in the league for any number of teams too. Look how good Arsenal have become . Liverpool regularly competed with City and have had any number of talented squads, Chelsea have to come good sooner or later , Villa have improved no end and will continue to do so. Newcastle, Man Utd , Tottenham all have the potential to challenge.
    There simply isn’t an easy game in this league and that’s what makes it the most difficult to win worldwide.

Just saw the Bruno push in the Burnley v Toon game . That’s more of a penalty than both Arsenals and Citys .
    VAR definitely needs binning ,or improving . PGMOL need to be removed from the VAR decision making . It’s farcical .