closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 115 of 115 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115
Results 5,701 to 5,710 of 5710

Thread: Premier League 2023-24

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Martylaa View Post
    If they canvassed the fans of each club and took a vote it would be kicked into touch no problem. Only tech they should use is goal line technology, everything after that leave it to the ref and linesman.
    Right up until someone gets relegated because a ref made a bad call and then we'll all be clamouring for it's return

Quote Originally Posted by cyrusir View Post
    Chelsea to finish 5th despite all the turmoil?
    Could happen!

Sent from my M2101K6G using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Pox View Post
    Can they afford the costs of Europa and the scrutiny on their 8 year contracts, as I recall I don't think that dodge works in Europe, so they may qualify but ask to do an AC Milan (https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...-a8978951.html)
    Just sell another hotel or summat

Quote Originally Posted by xxnick1975 View Post

What are you implying?

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by TaketheCannoli View Post
    No. It’s been going on for years. I’m more surprised that anyone doesn’t see it. The EPL and PGMOL make sure they favour Man Utd and Liverpool every season, the Spurs offside aside obviously. City and Arsenal don’t get that favouritism.
    Oh man back to this nonsense again.

Liverpool every year are in the top bracket for decisions against by referees you dope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's absolute bollocks. You dope.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan Drago View Post
    Oh man back to this nonsense again.

Liverpool every year are in the top bracket for decisions against by referees you dope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by xxnick1975 View Post

I heard they have sold (and leased back) 2 hotels now.

Quote Originally Posted by Dynam0humm View Post
    Right up until someone gets relegated because a ref made a bad call and then we'll all be clamouring for it's return
    Bournemouth got relegated in 2020 finishing a point behind Villa when in the final game of the season the Villa keeper carried the ball over the line but the line assistance system was 'broken'. Had Villa conceded that goal they would have been relegated instead. Bournemouth did get an apology, so every cloud.....

VAR would have been able to verify visually that the ball had crossed the line and they would have stayed up.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanb741 View Post
    Bournemouth got relegated in 2020 finishing a point behind Villa when in the final game of the season the Villa keeper carried the ball over the line but the line assistance system was 'broken'. Had Villa conceded that goal they would have been relegated instead. Bournemouth did get an apology, so every cloud.....

VAR would have been able to verify visually that the ball had crossed the line and they would have stayed up.
    Not this nonsense again. "Villa would have been relegated". I didn't realise the game and indeed the rest of the season would have finished the second after Sheffield United had scored. A mistake was made, like mistakes get made every single weekend. We had some absolutely shocking errors go against us that season, like when we scored a perfectly good goal against Palace that was wrongly ruled out, and conceding a penalty at Old Trafford for Fernandes planting his boot into Konsa's shin.

It wasn't the final game of the season in any case, it was against Sheffield United the first game back after lock down, with ten games to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Space Traveller View Post
    Not this nonsense again. "Villa would have been relegated". I didn't realise the game and indeed the rest of the season would have finished the second after Sheffield United had scored. A mistake was made, like mistakes get made every single weekend. We had some absolutely shocking errors go against us that season, like when we scored a perfectly good goal against Palace that was wrongly ruled out, and conceding a penalty at Old Trafford for Fernandes planting his boot into Konsa's shin.

It wasn't the final game of the season in any case, it was against Sheffield United the first game back after lock down, with ten games to go.
    How Fernandes did not get a red card for that foul is beyond me. We (and, from memory, the commentators) all thought it was a clear and malicious foul.
    "A man of little significance"