closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Premier League 2023-24

Hybrid View

Premier League 2023-24

All this talk of Chelsea shooting back up into the the top 4 looks a bit far fetched to me, yes they have good players albight too many at the moment to keep them all happy, Poche will be a good manager IF and I mean IF Todd Boley can keep his nose out of footballing matters, if he starts sticking his ore in Poche will be in trouble.

Problem is Boley looks like he needs to be involved and when owners do this it never works, add in the standard of Prem clubs has improved the top 4 is not a given for anyone bar MC.

I think MU done very very well to get third this year without a top striker and some big injuries/bans, they will improve and push hard again as will Newcastle, MC and Arsenal look solid so for anyone to take a top 4 place it will be very hard..

Add in the fact that the current top 4 teams will also have the pick of players during the transfer window, let’s be real most elite players want CL, anyone looking to rebuild below this level will have to pay over the odds for top rate players limiting their budget with FFP..
    Last edited by murkeywaters; 2nd June 2023 at 08:49.

Master
    Blog Entries
    Is it top 5 next season?