Morning all,

After years of interest in leather products, specifically in shell cordovan, buying products and visiting the famous Horween tannery in Chicago. I have discovered my passion for creating handmade leather items which I find thoroughly enjoyable.

Here are the items I have produced so far:

1. A single watch case made from Rodardo shell cordovan in burgandy colour, giving a deep lusture, paired with beetroot 1mm thread by Ritza to compliment. This design template purchased from, corter leathers.

2. A double watch case with front flap made from Rocardo shell cordovan in a black/green marbled colour, giving a unique look. In some light it has the appearance of olive green, browns, blacks. Paired with colonial tan 1mm thread by Ritza to contrast. (Looking into a closure/ semi closure method for this)

3. Passport holder with internal pockets, made from Rocardo shell in black marble. 1mm colonial tan thread. Can hold 1 passport, small notebook, boarding pass, whatever fits basically!

All hand cut; hand stitched using a saddler’s stitch; hand finished edges; and hand polished with saphir cordovan cream.

It takes time and patience to make these as I am no speed stitcher. Right now, it takes me about 4 hours for something of these sizes.

I have some other ideas for you, the horology lot, but keen for your ideas and feedback.

Let me know what you think.
They are available to purchase or or I can consider a custom order of different colour combinations

Thank you
Liam

Sent from my SM-G780G using Tapatalk