closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Toyota GR86 email question

Master

Toyota GR86 email question

I registered my interest in the above about 2 years ago. For those unaware these cars attract a premium as only a limited number are available and checking pistonheads confirms they are certainly trading over retail.

My circumstances have changed and I am no longer in the market, however I’ve just got an email from Toyota confirming for a £1K refundable deposit I can now be placed on the final UK allocation list.

From what I can tell I can forward this email to anyone, so would anyone like it?

I have no clue how many of these emails have been sent or indeed if a car will materialise but it does link through to Toyota where you are asked to configure your car.

A strange post I know but on the off chance anyone wants to check this out themselves just PM me your email.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zolawinston View Post
    I registered my interest in the above about 2 years ago. For those unaware these cars attract a premium as only a limited number are available and checking pistonheads confirms they are certainly trading over retail.

My circumstances have changed and I am no longer in the market, however I’ve just got an email from Toyota confirming for a £1K refundable deposit I can now be placed on the final UK allocation list.

From what I can tell I can forward this email to anyone, so would anyone like it?
    I have no clue how many of these emails have been sent or indeed if a car will materialise but it does link through to Toyota where you are asked to configure your car.

A strange post I know but on the off chance anyone wants to check this out themselves just PM me your email.
    Hurry when you get the chance! A leading Dutch car magazine (AutoRAI) mentions the new Global Safety Regulations, starting July 2024. One of the cars that will not 'make the cut' is the GR86 due to the absence of certain safety features. New GR86s will not be sold anymore after july 2024. It's fair to assume that Toyota will seize production a lot earlier.

Master
    Sorry guys, it turns out this is not transferable as per the screen shot below which is the last page before paying the deposit. Question is now do I find room for potentially getting one…..

Master
    I hope you got your name down

As you say it's not transferable.

No one knows how many cars came through on the second batch but none will be registered beyond 31st Dec 2023 so well before the 2024 deadline.

I put my name down on the waitlist and my email turned in to an order and Toyota have since called to confirm. Can't wait.