closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: The Championship Fred 23/24

Hybrid View

Master
    We've still got games against Hull, Ipswich, Blackburn and QPR so will have a massive say in the overall outcome.

With the play-offs realistically gone and post the huge effort and disappointment yesterday having an FA Cup final snatched from us, it's hard to know which version of Cov will turn up for those matches. Ordinarily I'd make us favourite in all of them as only Blackburn is away, but I really like Hull as a side and playing them Wednesday is going to be a real struggle.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by thegreatdogwood View Post
    We've still got games against Hull, Ipswich, Blackburn and QPR so will have a massive say in the overall outcome.

With the play-offs realistically gone and post the huge effort and disappointment yesterday having an FA Cup final snatched from us, it's hard to know which version of Cov will turn up for those matches. Ordinarily I'd make us favourite in all of them as only Blackburn is away, but I really like Hull as a side and playing them Wednesday is going to be a real struggle.
    you were robbed yesterday. one of my best mates is Cov and gutted for you all.

you still have a chance of play offs, albeit slim and the FA Cup run will have taken a lot out of the players. But weirder things have happened