closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Smiths Everest PRS-25

Apprentice

Smiths Everest PRS-25

I had the small misfortune of not bidding less than 20 seconds on the Smiths Everest PRS-25 eairlier in the day. So, I was wondering if you guys think there might be a 7th run on this magnificent piece? I know it is probably waay to soon to tell but if you have a feeling that there might be another run please say so to give me that warm and fuzzy feeling inside. Thank you. MilSpec60.

Journeyman

Smiths Everest PRS-25

Quote Originally Posted by MilSpec60 View Post
    I had the small misfortune of not bidding less than 20 seconds on the Smiths Everest PRS-25 eairlier in the day. So, I was wondering if you guys think there might be a 7th run on this magnificent piece? I know it is probably waay to soon to tell but if you have a feeling that there might be another run please say so to give me that warm and fuzzy feeling inside. Thank you. MilSpec60.
    I imagine as long as it keeps selling, there will be more to come. I guess I got in during those 20 seconds on Sunday.

Apprentice

Missing out.

Quote Originally Posted by fishbio2 View Post
    I imagine as long as it keeps selling, there will be more to come. I guess I got in during those 20 seconds on Sunday.
    I guess you were the culprit. Well if that is the case may you wear it in good health and enjoy the heck out of it, because the next time is mine, or not. No, very happy that you got it. I just have to be a tad bit more quick for the next. Thanks for the reply. The only thing that worries me is later this month the waffle dial will be up for sale. I'm a sucker for great looking watches, especially those that match khaki colored NATO straps.

Apprentice

My mistake

Quote Originally Posted by fishbio2 View Post
    I made an error, the Honeycomb dial will be available in Janruary not November, my bad. Still tempting if you ask me.

Apprentice

NATO?

Quote Originally Posted by MilSpec60 View Post
    I guess you were the culprit. Well if that is the case may you wear it in good health and enjoy the heck out of it, because the next time is mine, or not. No, very happy that you got it. I just have to be a tad bit more quick for the next. Thanks for the reply. The only thing that worries me is later this month the waffle dial will be up for sale. I'm a sucker for great looking watches, especially those that match khaki colored NATO straps.
    Please, please do not wear an Everest on a NATO. The horror .