closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: My new book - and just look who did the cover! - UPDATED

Threaded View

My new book - and just look who did the cover! - UPDATED

Some of you may remember the publication of my first book, "The Lost Case Files of Sherlock Holmes". Some of you were even kind enough to buy it!

To my immense surprise it went on to become a bestseller in several Amazon categories and has since sold tens of thousands of copies and downloads around the world.

I was so encouraged that I have carried on writing and my new book, "Spencer Edwards: Emperor of the Galaxy" will be published on 28th November worldwide and available in all good bookstores (as well as Amazon of course).

If you enjoy an adventure that some of the advance readers have described as a bit of Star Wars, a bit of Indiana Jones, a bit of Harry Potter and a whole lot of excitement, drama and fun then it might be for you and yours. I was stunned when one of the advance readers told me she had stayed up until 3am to finish it because she couldn't put it down.

It is really for Young Adults (ie Teenagers) and upwards to any age.

It is sci-fi, but not heavy going. It is as much about a journey of friendship and growth set in a galaxy on the brink. It should make you laugh, cry, cheer, and keep you on the edge of your seat until the specatacular conclusion.

I am already three quarters through writing the sequel as it is intended to be the first in a series.

Oh, and that cover I mentioned, well you might recognise the style. It is simply fabulous and was done by none other than TZ member and Marvel Artist Adigra (Adi Granov). Isn't it gorgeous?

You can find out more and even order here:

https://alexpriorauthor.com/

What do you all think?

Very best,
    TFB

PS - for every TZ member who does purchase a copy or two I'll donate my royalties from your purchase to the Fundraiser. And if you'd like me to sign your copy or put a message inside just drop me a line and we'll sort that out.
    Last edited by TheFlyingBanana; 21st January 2024 at 15:50.
    So clever my foot fell off.