closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Help me out if possible

Apprentice

Help me out if possible

AGAIN, attempted to purchase the PRS-25-Black and within 7 seconds I was told basically I was SOL, sad very sad. I was in the e-mail sent to me this time as I was in the website the first time and yes I was logged in then. I'm really starting to scratch my head on how this is possible. Should there ever be another run which one should I be in so I might be able to get one. My auto filll is all set up and all should be good, so they say............ Any suggestions for a person that is riding a "Gamblining" rollercoaster, "Will it be Red or will it Be Black". I hate to say it but the price of a IWC 36mm automatic is starting to sound rather tempting. No just kidding, I would never be able to afford one of those. Please give me some suggestions.

The store opened slightly before 2, it might be worth checking from 1.59 onwards, refreshing every few seconds on the product page. Make sure you're logged in, have all your card details saved to the device.

I'm not saying it's easy but I have never failed to buy what I've wanted, 2x Caribbeans, a monopusher and this weekend an Everest.

I think I might have been one of the first orders as the watch has just arrived.

Don't give up, it's a cracker!

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by kace View Post
    The store opened slightly before 2, it might be worth checking from 1.59 onwards, refreshing every few seconds on the product page. Make sure you're logged in, have all your card details saved to the device.

I'm not saying it's easy but I have never failed to buy what I've wanted, 2x Caribbeans, a monopusher and this weekend an Everest.

I think I might have been one of the first orders as the watch has just arrived.

Don't give up, it's a cracker!
    Hi What was your order number?

thx

10458 I got my email at 9.44 yesterday

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by kace View Post
    10458 I got my email at 9.44 yesterday
    Ok, thank you

Master
    There is a nice black dialed PRS 25 on Sales Corner today. I have no affiliation to the seller.