closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Home office reno and desk set-up

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    Really interesting thread and now I’m looking for speakers that I didn’t know I needed!

Could do with a new chair so where’s a good source to look for used/refurbished office chairs like the Human Scale and Herman Miller?
    Here you go. Close to half the new price.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by learningtofly View Post
    Another vote for them, it’s where I got mine from too. They were great resolving a minor issue that I had with it also.

Got me looking to move my Sonos to another room to get some speakers now to replace my small soundbar.

This thread could start getting expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by Mj2k View Post
    Another vote for them, it’s where I got mine from too. They were great resolving a minor issue that I had with it also.

Got me looking to move my Sonos to another room to get some speakers now to replace my small soundbar.

This thread could start getting expensive.
    Audioengine A2+ are a no-brainer. The only question for me is red (statement-piece) or black.

Master
    Audioengine A2+ are a no-brainer. The only question for me is red (statement-piece) or black.
    Very good little speakers, I’d be tempted to go for red based on the photos shown, it would be the way I’d go in a similarly coloured set up.

I don’t tend to listen to music when I work, and I’m never in my office for pleasure, so for me I’m not sure I’d want to hear my colleagues voices in such hi-fidelity lol. But they would look good on the desk, I have to say.

I’ve only been to the office 3 times this year, perhaps my savings there can go towards the speakers and light upgrades. Always man maths angle.

Spoke to the place that did our textured quartz in the kitchen about getting a table top made up. Well, that lasted a few milliseconds given the price I’d need to pay for a full sheet of material.

I sort of want to thank you for inspiring me to rethink my rushed together set up a few weeks into lockdown, but you will cost me money!

That said I’m in the troubled place where nothing actually wrong with what I’ve got & it is far better than most, just could be tweaked the last 20% or so. An expensive 20%!

Look forward to the next update!

Quote Originally Posted by Mj2k View Post
    Very good little speakers, I’d be tempted to go for red based on the photos shown, it would be the way I’d go in a similarly coloured set up.

I don’t tend to listen to music when I work, and I’m never in my office for pleasure, so for me I’m not sure I’d want to hear my colleagues voices in such hi-fidelity lol. But they would look good on the desk, I have to say.

I’ve only been to the office 3 times this year, perhaps my savings there can go towards the speakers and light upgrades. Always man maths angle.

Spoke to the place that did our textured quartz in the kitchen about getting a table top made up. Well, that lasted a few milliseconds given the price I’d need to pay for a full sheet of material.

I sort of want to thank you for inspiring me to rethink my rushed together set up a few weeks into lockdown, but you will cost me money!

That said I’m in the troubled place where nothing actually wrong with what I’ve got & it is far better than most, just could be tweaked the last 20% or so. An expensive 20%!

Look forward to the next update!
    I should probably apologise, but...

When you see the colour of the walls post-decorating you'll know exactly why I'm thinking red!

Master
    Thanks! They seem to have lots of choice and not too far away so might see if I can pop in and have a look at all.