closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Home office reno and desk set-up

Hybrid View

Craftsman
    I’ve found this thread absolutely fascinating and I congratulate everyone on the creativity, even artistry, on display.

I’m now retired so have no need, or justification, for anything expensive. But you can achieve quite a lot with some modest spending in Ikea and on Amazon. I’ve been motivated today to clean and tidy up my modest study/den/bolt hole. It’s a lot more organised having spent a couple of hours sorting out the cabling and fixing a power strip to the wall just under the desk.

My next task is to clear out the drawers that are a graveyard of old mobile phones, tablets and iPods; and must contain just about every type of cable and power supply ever developed.

Quote Originally Posted by timor54 View Post
    I’ve found this thread absolutely fascinating and I congratulate everyone on the creativity, even artistry, on display.

I’m now retired so have no need, or justification, for anything expensive. But you can achieve quite a lot with some modest spending in Ikea and on Amazon. I’ve been motivated today to clean and tidy up my modest study/den/bolt hole. It’s a lot more organised having spent a couple of hours sorting out the cabling and fixing a power strip to the wall just under the desk.

My next task is to clear out the drawers that are a graveyard of old mobile phones, tablets and iPods; and must contain just about every type of cable and power supply ever developed.
    Great that you’ve been inspired to make some improvements. Retired or not though, I reckon you could still simplify that desktop if you wanted to.