closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: New version of the Timefactors PRS-8 Richmond Spencer and WWW

Craftsman

New version of the Timefactors PRS-8 Richmond Spencer and WWW

The email announcing Sunday’s shop opening includes the following statement that new versions will be available this year:
    “ some brand new models including the WWW & a new version of the PRS-8 Richmond Spencer”

As a keen collector I’m interested in the new PRS-8 but can’t find any details. Could somebody point me towards both of these new models?
    Last edited by YCymro; 2nd April 2024 at 20:23. Reason: Typo

The WWW is new, it's been discussed in the "If you could ask TF to homage..." thread. There's a picture of the Richmond Spencer there too. It's in the most recent posts from late March 2024.

Craftsman
    Great, thanks for that. Have dug up the links from the thread you mentioned.
    I forgot that the WWW was mooted a year ago. Might try for one of those when the time comes.

Quote Originally Posted by swanbourne View Post

Eddie

Quote Originally Posted by swanbourne View Post

Due in September.

Eddie
    Last edited by YCymro; 3rd April 2024 at 16:47. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by YCymro View Post
    Great, thanks for that. Have dug up the links from the thread you mentioned.
    I forgot that the WWW was mooted a year ago. Might try for one of those when the time comes.
    Same! I especially like the cream one, feel like the black one is too close to my Everest Honeycomb