TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: (Man City) Together: Treble Winners

(Man City) Together: Treble Winners

Anyone watching? I’ve just started it.

Quote Originally Posted by TaketheCannoli View Post
    Anyone watching? I’ve just started it.
    What’s it about ? ;)

Binged it yesterday, as you’d expect.
    If you’re a City fan, you’ll love it, if you’re a sports fan, you’ll find bits of it interesting. If you’re a rival fan , you won’t bother.
    I’d say it’s aimed at the overseas market , aiming for newer followers for “ the brand “ .

There were notable bits in it. The get together before the Aston Villa match after the charges were announced was pretty good and you could see how motivated the team and staff were from that moment on . Big thanks must go to the Premier League for that .

Finished two episodes last night and really enjoying it. Surely Pep's a serious heart attack risk though?

Quote Originally Posted by TaketheCannoli View Post
    Finished two episodes last night and really enjoying it. Surely Pep's a serious heart attack risk though?
    Didn’t they put a monitor on Sam Allardyce once during a game and the monitor was off the scale ?
    I think this pressure motivates Pep and one of the reasons he will be sorry to see the back of Klopp . I’d imagine City offering him a sabbatical and a return is also on the table for his next contract.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Funny you should say that about a sabbatical as I was wondering yesterday whether Liverpool would now offer Klopp that as recruiting his replacement is becoming increasingly difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by thegoat View Post
    Didn’t they put a monitor on Sam Allardyce once during a game and the monitor was off the scale ?
    I think this pressure motivates Pep and one of the reasons he will be sorry to see the back of Klopp . I’d imagine City offering him a sabbatical and a return is also on the table for his next contract.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Just finished the series and absolutely loved it. We remember the treble but forget they’re the only team ever to hold the big five trophies at the same time!