closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Phoenix Watch Repairs Liverpool

Phoenix Watch Repairs Liverpool

Hi all,

Discovered this company that's conveniently close to where I live. All online reviews are very good. They may just be a step up from Timpsons and I'm not trusting enough at this point to give them a watch to service but what sparked my interest is they offer pressure testing up to 1200m. I've a few of my watches that I'd like testing so interested if anyone has experience of the company.

I’ve had limited experience, but I think they are good. They sized two Rolex bracelets for me, and refused to take any money for it.

I did give them a Breitling Aerospace for a battery change, but it had a display issue afterwards and required a new module and £475 at BUK. Breitling claimed it was damaged by a 3rd party, which I don’t believe for a second, but Phoenix offered to pay the entire bill. I accepted the difference between a battery change and full service.

Nice people, I think they are skilled, and they were very responsive when the unexpected happened.

D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Master
    Blog Entries
    I can also recommend primetime watch repairs in the NW.

Bit in the sticks, but you can hit up butcher farrel on the drive out and get a decent coffee at Robert’s