closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Bremont - what have they done?

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by 100thmonkey View Post
    The other thing that people are missing is that Bremont is a British company with a mainly British market and it is only recently that the company has made a consolidated effort to project into Asia and America so I do think that whilst we all have opinions and desires as to how the business will end up. You do need to wait, if it fails it fails at least they tried, which is more than can be said for many who are negative Nelly on here.
    Written like a man with some skin in the game...Pretty hard to miss their Britishyness, it used to be one of their main USP's after all, the plucky maverick underdog trope, better to try and fail than never to have tried before etc, etc...hadn't realised they never made a profit though until someone mentioned it on the thread...isn't that in itself confirmation of failure, now the undeniable fact the Brothers English have had to/ chose to sell out to a venture cap and ceded their positions of authority just hammers the point home I'd have thought...plus of course the new fella disparaging features like the Trip tick case, change of direction, logo, etc...Though heck be of good cheer maybe the 'authentic' pre sell out Bremont's will rise in value.
    Last edited by Passenger; 18th April 2024 at 08:45.