Quote Originally Posted by Saint-Just View Post
To be fair TAM has always jumped on anything negative that was said about Bremont, to the point I believed at one time he was working for them in a non-technical capacity.
It’s interesting he has even taking the fight to former employees. Even if they are (both?) disgruntled, there is usually a reason if 2 watch enthusiasts leave a company.
Interesting perspective. As 'sweets' has just commented, for some unknown reason there have been a lot of Bremont haters on here and as I like the brand, yes, for the most part I would defend them. I liked the fact that they were British, supported a British workforce, I liked quite a number of their watches and I liked that they were pushing the idea of bringing more manufacturing into the UK. That was primarily under the lead of the founders. Unfortunately things seem to have now changed and if you watch my posts as you purport to do then you will have seen that I'm less supportive of the current brand direction and range.

as it happens there are a number of other watches I like from other brands. Christopher Ward (JasH Bel Canto in particular, just a shame it was so limited), UN, Breguet, Farer etc.

as far as I'm aware, I haven't 'taken the fight' to any former employees and commented on MrBanks posts for reasons that I've explained in this thread.