Quote Originally Posted by Passenger View Post
But doesn´t the slowing down, losing time phenomenon seem more pronounced in those watches worn daily, and I take your point re active vs sedentary lifestyles and plausibly minor deviations in performance but again I refer to Rolex own clams, their own fabs, vibranium hairsprings and ethereal wotnots, these watches are so well crafted the only deviation will be a couple of seconds either way per day, max, ever...Now I´m not too bothered if a 60 -70 QUID Vostok loses- gains 10 or 30 seconds a day or taking my latest, a Baltic, 550 gbp, it´s gained about a minute in the first month...but if a 6500 gbp watch, marketed heavily on it´s reliability, accuracy creds...also suitability for pursuing robust, active, pursuits daily, hell Red Adair supposedly wore a datejust fighting oil fires for 100 years and never reset his...Starts losing a few or several seconds every single day in normal daily wear...c´mon are we supposed to check all our common sense when entering the AD´s premises...there´s something up, not right here...never mind that the product isn´t living up to the expectations, hype.
You are correct!藍

If any of mine with one of the problem movements starts losing time, I will be sure to let everyone on here know and also express my displeasure to Rolex.

Until then, I will just wear them gardening, cooking, swimming, eating out, mountain and coastal walking etc..

I assume you have gone off the idea of buying one?