Out of curiosity I bought an unused Origin from a UK Ebay seller. Its been said already that its about the details and overall these impress on this watch. The fit and finish cant be criticised, the bezel is just right, perfect alignment and solid feel. Nice big crown and dial is clear with very good lume. The bracelet feels premium and the on the fly clasp adjustment works well. On my 7 and a qtr inch wrist it sits very well and wears nicely. Whats not to like is that movement, I dont like cheap Seiko movements and would have preferred a Miyota or even China ETA clone - as expected this one arrived with the usual positional variation but had reasonable beat error and responded well to a minor adjustment, now running about +5 secs/day (was about -10 secs when it arrived) it could likely be better but thats good enough for me. Its worth the sub £300 that I paid and is much better than the usual stuff in this price range - with a better movement it would be a top contender below £500 IMO. I forgot to mention that it ships with a two watch travel case, like Eddie does (or did), its well made and finished and unlike most watch boxes can actually be used.
Keith