Quote Originally Posted by blackal View Post
How much per month do those cost? You have piqued my interest, as now I only wear my fixed contacts for my motorbike. My other concern with varifocals on glasses is that you end up tilting your head back to see the screen. How do you find that aspect (if you use a computer on a desk)?
It’s a bit hard to say how much they are as I wear them anything between one to four times a week, not every day. I can’t remember how many I’ve ordered to be delivered or how often either, I only pay attention if I’m running out, or start accumulating boxes. So no idea of the unit price. If I’m working I’ll always wear fixed distance glasses with UV coating specially made for the screen distance, as perfect focus is critical for my work. I wouldn’t wear contacts if I was expecting to do serious work for hours, glasses are better for that. With a 32” screen you simply can’t wear progressive glasses either, as you say only the bottom third of the screen would be in focus so they’re hopeless for that. But the multifocal contacts are fine for messing around on the iPad and normal life.