closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Varifocal contact lenses

Hybrid View

I have been wearing the top-of-the-range Specsavers daily disposable varifocals for a number of years and find them fantastic.

It took a little bit of time experimenting with different prescriptions (and, of course, it takes some time for your brain to adapt), but I'm very happy with both my short and long distance vision.

I wear my lenses every single day, from getting up until going to bed, with no discomfort and no problems - I have my eyes checked at least once or twice a year. Cost is £42 per month (on the Lensmail scheme, delivered to my door) and worth every penny.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by PhilipK View Post
    I have been wearing the top-of-the-range Specsavers daily disposable varifocals for a number of years and find them fantastic.

It took a little bit of time experimenting with different prescriptions (and, of course, it takes some time for your brain to adapt), but I'm very happy with both my short and long distance vision.

I wear my lenses every single day, from getting up until going to bed, with no discomfort and no problems - I have my eyes checked at least once or twice a year. Cost is £42 per month (on the Lensmail scheme, delivered to my door) and worth every penny.

I have astigmatism across both eyes, previously (few years ago) I could not get dailies to fix varifocal and the astigmatism, so was a varifocal lens, and then a single vision to correct astigmatism in a single eye.

This was what I struggled with. Will have to see what has moved on, and getting used to the current options.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk