closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Broadcasting mobile ring tone - is there a way?

Hybrid View

I’m recalling the Rowan Atkinson scene in Not the Nine O’clock News when he plays a deaf guy with a contraption on his head when the light flashes when the phone goes ….. now I have that in my head i think the OP deserves some ribbing

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
    Mine doesn't ring. It plays quite a bit of the theme tune to HHGTTG. Maybe I should change it to Ian Gillan screaming his lungs off in 'Child in Time'. That could be the simple solution
    Well then you wouldn’t want to answer until the end of the song, and it’s a long song!

Quote Originally Posted by dandanthewatchman View Post
    I’m recalling the Rowan Atkinson scene in Not the Nine O’clock News when he plays a deaf guy with a contraption on his head when the light flashes when the phone goes ….. now I have that in my head i think the OP deserves some ribbing
    I remember that one well. So many classic NTNOCN sketches.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave+63 View Post
    Well then you wouldn’t want to answer until the end of the song, and it’s a long song!
    I'd probably just not bother to answer the call and enjoy the music. My ring tone is "Sailing By" by Ronald Binge and I often just let it play through. If it's important they'll call back.
    Don't just do something, sit there. - TNH

Quote Originally Posted by dandanthewatchman View Post
    Great sketch! What a briiliant series that was (at the time).