First Grand Seiko Sport Mechanical Hi-Beat 36000 GMT Triple Time SBGJ23
This would be my first GS. I am looking at divers and also looking for a GMT and this fulfills requirements exactly as well as looking a fine timepiece. The only thing holding me back are the dimensions as I have found I tend to move on watches bigger than 41mm. However, I have yet to handle this one and perhaps the proportions are inline with a dive watch. It’s slightly thick but that works with the whole size. I imagine it wears like a modern Seadweller 43mm and that worked ok for me (but got moved on)

Second Longines hydroconquest GMT 41mm (maybe 43mm)
I think this is a rather interesting “true” GMT which can be either available in 41mm or now 43mm with GMT. It is a diver but does not have a 24h bezel - rather a countdown diver bezel which maybe practically more useful to me day-to-day.

Third Zenith Defy Extreme Diver
A 42.5mm diameter 600m wrt typically Zenith I think will be ok for me but chunky at 15.5mm thick. All in Titanium makes it more wearable Rather interesting bezel. Off putting eye-watering MRP I would have to look for a reseller.

Fourth Zenith Defy Revival 03.A3648.670/21.M3648
Curve ball. 37mm so wondering if this would be too small but it’s a mad colour that would perhaps make this a collector item in the future. I love that it has 60atm wrt and is a consistent design with the original. The MRP (for Zenith) it reasonable.

Fifth Yema Superman Steel CMM.10 11.13.66.SN.M2
This is a CMM.10 movement based Yema and is a more affordable option compared to others. Manufactured in France but near the Swiss border allows for collaboration with the Swiss industry. Available either 39mm (my sweet spot) or 41mm - though depends on case shape as the submariner “41” wears well on my wrist. Do I need another diver 3 hander with date though?

Sixth Christopher Ward c65 aquitaine gmt
With the GMT hand that can be set independently so not my preference. 41mm so good size and handsome watch in the ilk of the Blancpain 50 fathoms style. Loving the lumed ceramic bezel.

I actually like the black version more

Personally I think the Zenith Revival is so left field it would be a winner out of this lot - but doesn’t have a GMT function which is what I was kinda looking for. Maybe the Longines or maybe the Yema?