closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: One month, One watch.

Threaded View

One month, One watch.

Well, i've been wearing my 39mm Explorer for the past month now and i think i'm beginning to bond with it like i have no other watch before.

I purchased it new from my local authorized dealer on the 4th of July and it hasn't been off my wrist for any longer than 15 mins in total. (Took it off when i was up in the loft last week.)

I've been wearing it all day, be it work, play or pub, (I even bath/shower with it on.) and it's been absolutely fantastic picking up minimal marks along the way.

Personally always babied my watches in the past, but i have just worn this as a watch is intended to be worn - 24/7.

The dealer set the time when i brought the watch and i have had no reason to re-set the time as it has only gained 4 seconds in the past 36 days.. AMAZING! :)

Having just one watch has been hard though, (Especially since i've been a serial flipper for around a decade!) and i have picked up a couple of watches in the last couple of weeks... BUT.. I just couldn't take the Explorer off my wrist, so flipped them instantly. :)

I love that it's minimal, sporty, tough, yet elegant, i really can't fault this watch at all.

Quick pic taken today -

Maybe a few of you should try the one watch rule one day too. ;)
    Last edited by senraw; 9th August 2015 at 23:33.