closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Double Incoming - 2 iconic Omegas!

Threaded View

Master

Double Incoming - 2 iconic Omegas!

Chuffed to bits as I have managed to save up enough to bring in the latest incarnations of two classic Omegas:

Neither of these two need any introduction at all.

First up, the classic Moonwatch. The presentation box is incredibly impressive (and heavy!). I've already ordered a variety of straps to go with this one. I spent a long time looking at different Speedmasters. I had a MK40 earlier in the year, and was recently trying on the FOIS, but at the end of the day I decided I couldn't look past the history of the hesalite Moonwatch.

Then, the latest version of the classic blue Bond Seamaster. The upgraded bracelet, ceramic insert and dial really sold me on this over the classic wave dial. There's a great heft to the watch and the colour change in the light is really impressive and quite different to my AT. The lume is incredible too. And +1 for (mostly) blue lume too. Only slight annoyance is that somehow Iconic didn't really resize the bracelet very well on this one so off to the boutique I go next week before I can wear it properly.

These two bring the collection back up to 3 again, and whilst there's certainly more I'd like to add, I'm very pleased with my trio of Omegas, or the 'three Omegos', which is the naffest pun I could come up with!

Some dodgy iPhone shots...

HAGWE!

P.S. Annoyingly realised there was some crap over the 90 on the Speedy bezel - thankfully it cleared off after I took the photos!
    Last edited by IanBear; 4th September 2015 at 17:58.