Hello folks. Thought I'd introduce myself. I've visited the pages of this forum many many times but never got around to joining in. I'm a member of other watch forums but it seemed rather remiss to be in the UK, love all things wrist watches and not be a member of this esteemed forum, so here I am.

I've loved watches since I was a kid in the eighties and although I knew nowt about anything other than digital Quartz watches, I loved em all the same.

My real addiction started about 10 years ago when I started to learn more about mechanical watches and first hit upon the various seiko 5 models. That's where I first built my collection and realised how many nice watches you could own without spending a fortune. But then I turned 40 and my wife gave me a Omega SMP chrono and everything changed...

Here's me current bunch.

I'm currently missing something with a bit of blue and have been looking at the Tag Forumula 1 GMT with the batman bezel. Seems a lot of watch for not too much much cash. I also like the look of the Sinn 903 Navigator in blue.

If any of you good folk own either, I'd be interested to see some nice pics please.