I purchased a Black Bay Red in Dec 2013 with the leather strap, very much enjoyed it but in the hot sweaty summer months needed to swap the strap so it didn't rot. Anyway as a right hander who wears my watch on the right I have on occasion bumped a watch. Well some time last year while shutting the boot of my car I managed in some contorted way to bash the bezel on the 9 o'clock side. The bump was bad enough to put a flat on both the steel coin edge and the red insert. I was a bit pissed off at the time. Forward to Nov/Dec and while messing around with some macro shots I noticed that the seconds hand was marking the minute hand so clearly something needed to be done.

I took the watch to my local AD who while they didn't supply the watch agreed to send it for service - something that later turns out they were not obliged to do. (news to me)

This was 30th Dec. Time passed and I got a call to say my watch was back, eagerly I went to collect it onlt to see that while the hands had been changed and the movement was serviced the bezel still looked damaged. Not happy and expressed myself to the AD - yes I want to send it back again.

Today I got the call to collect again - virtually a new watch - new complete bezel to add to the new hands. And I also asked for them to supply a steel bracelet so now I have leather/steel and nato options .

The good bit is I only paid for the bracelet and the shipping all the other work was done at no charge -Thank you Mr Rolex/Tudor.
Interestingly for those discussing the closeness of the connection between Rolex and Tudor all the emails about this came from the Rolex service center in Switzerland.