Last time I posted a SOTC was in August, so thought I'd take the time to do another and compare it against my previous post

First up (clock-wise) is an Ancon Tank M26 Bronze, Omega PO 8500, Speedie MK4, Speedie Alaksa Project, Normal Speedie (2016), New Air King, White Dial Milgauss, Submariner, Tudor Heritage Chrono Blue, Tudor Black Bay, Bronze

Next box is my cheaper watches but get worn just as much as the more expensive ones from box 1. First up (clock-wise again) is a Elliot Havok Oxford, CJR Airspeed (Kickstarter), Rebel Classic (Kickstarter), Flying Chinese Tourbillon, Bulova Moonwatch, Hamilton American Classic Rail Road Skeleton & a Hamilton Air Race Auto

I also have a IWC UTC 3251 Fliegeruhr but waiting to receive that back from a jeweller.

This post has made me realise that I'm a bit of a serial flipper... only 6 watches have survived from the original post! There are also a few watches purchased in between these posts that have already been flipped

I'm also planning a bit of a clearout soon (hence the reason for the updated SOTC) as I've gone off Rolex a bit and want to chase down some LE Speedie's.

Steve