I find myself increasingly drawn to the Submariner Hulk and last night I actually dreamed about it! I don't recall ever literally dreaming about a watch before. So swiftly moving on, I have my name down on a few ADs for a BLNR (it's been about 3 months and I've heard nothing. Not sure if they are humouring me as I am a nobody as far as they are concerned). The only thing that really turns me off the BLNR is the polished centre links.

No such problem with the Hulk BUT..............it's green!!! The touch of blue on the BLNR is fine, it'll match everything I wear day to day but how are folks finding the Hulk as a daily wearer? I'm not in a position to afford both so how do Hulk owners find the SubC LV as a daily wearer or only luxury watch? I have a new found love of Casio digitals so they will take care of my ongoing watch obsession but for one luxury piece I have to decide between the Hulk and the BLNR.

Then, beyond that, what is availability like at UK ADs? I don't think I'm particularly scruffy but none of them seem to take me that seriously when I walk in. :-)