I have stayed away from newer ceramic sports Rolex for a number of years now, however something about this one sang to me when it was announced at Basel earlier in the year. Swiftly put my name down at the AD for one of these, though did not expect much in truth as have never had particularly good experiences with waiting lists. Fast forward 4 months and my AD came through - got the call earlier in the week to collect this beauty.

I know this one has drawn divided opinions amongst watch enthusiasts and I was slightly hesitant to purchase this without seeing it first but definitely have no regrets. The proportions of the watch are excellent, and when sized accurately with the clasp micro-adjustment it sits beautifully on the wrist.

As others on this forum have noted in other posts, the watch did come with a few strings attached, I was deprived of those oh so beautiful stickers and my warranty is under lock & key. In truth, that doesn't bother me too much as I have no plans to sell but an interesting direction Rolex are taking with their popular models.

Here's a few gratuitous shots and side-side comparison shots with other sports models if anyone is interested in gauging size.