Doing 50 in a 50 limit, (accurate) on a dual carriageway. Car overtakes me doing, (I'm guessing), around 55. Just as he gets in front to me a guy in a blue estate overtakes me, dives into the inside lane narrowly missing my car, undertakes the first car, then immediately back into the outside lane, (there's nothing in the inside lane in front of him). This at seriously stupid speed.

Doesn't brake, (well, no brake lights), at the roundabout a hundred yards ahead where he completely looses control. Skids onto the nearside pavement, spins round twice back across the dual carriageway and ends up with his rear end across the central reservation just yards before a pedestrian crossing and forcing cars travelling in the opposite side of the carriageway to break to avoid him. He doesn't get out of his car to check anything, simply drives off the central reservation, carries on up the outside lane of the dual carriageway and does a U turn at traffic lights where there is a clear 'No U Turn' sign, without stopping to check for traffic!

Had anyone been on the pavement at the time they'd have been seriously injured.

All this caught on my dash cam in high definition.

So, if you were in my position, would you report this to the Police?