My eldest purchased an S3 going back a few months ago, almost instantly he was talking about getting the paintwork sorted. I'm not that anal about paintwork and I tend not to pick up on issues, it's not really my forte and don't really pay attention to it too much
However in some lights you could see various areas where bird s**t had etched in the top coat and many areas where somebody was quite lazy with their cleaning techniques.

One of my friends sons is a detailer and just after purchase he took a look at it. I was quite surprised what he actually noticed as it was outside my field of vision however, today after day one of the enhancement I can really see the difference.
Can believe the attention to detail these guys go to, his test area took an hour alone and in total it took him over 3 hours to do the bonnet alone.
Tomorrow is the machine finish on the other side and Thursday is the ceramic coating.
Really looking forward to seeing the final finish as if today's efforts is anything to go by it's look amazing.