I've posted up before about a new watch dealer recently opened in Belfast, Pride & Pinion. Their instagram feed is a busy one... and rather funny at times.

Anyway, they've got THIS in stock. I'll paste in the description, but what are we looking at here price wise? Couldn't afford the buckle on it... but I'm curious!

Every day we work hard to find that 1 piece, that 1 watch that no one has really seen before. Today was our lucky day! Together with our good friends from @amsterdamvintagewatches we’ve been able to find that 1 watch that no one has really seen before.
Not only are we now able to do research on this watch but we’re also going to be the first one to sell this masterpiece to the public.

The reference belonging to this Audemars Piguet is 25930PT.ZZ.0944PT.01. Please, feel free to look up this reference. we are pretty sure – that you’ll not find this watch anywhere else because it is one of a kind.

Besides the rarity of this timepiece, there are some other aspects that make this watch unique. The reference 25930PT.ZZ.0944PT.01, unlike the 25930SP which was made from steel and platinum that’s why the reference ends with SP, the watch we found is completely from platinum (0944PT stands for platinum). What is more, the bezel and index both have factory-set diamonds (ZZ stands for factory diamonds). The dial is from sapphire crystal which exposes the beautifully finished automatic movement. Obviously, it has a perpetual calendar complication, or quantième perpétuel as Audemars Piguet calls it, which means it displays the day, date, month and automatically adjusts for leap year. If that is not good enough, the watch also has a moon phase indicator.

Now, to make it more exciting, we would like to ask you to find us more information about this watch, or even, find another one, which we believe is impossible, can you proof us wrong?

This unique watch is available to view in the Vault in Belfast, if you’re interested to purchase you’ll have to bring a big ass wallet with you because this watch doesn’t come cheap!
And now, the pics.....