Wonder if the TZ collective can, as it typically does, come up with some ideas ….

We want a new kitchen and the designer type places Mrs dandanthewatchman has been to look in are high end German kit at what I consider ludicrous prices

I showed her round a refurbishment project that I have on the go and she was surprisingly impressed with the Howdens kitchen that has been installed.

What I’m ideally looking for is a kitchen designer who is familiar with Howdens who would for a decent fee do us a design and drawings etc and help ordering the right kit. Appreciate I then need to get a builder to do the order and installation ……

However when you search for kitchen designers you just get kitchen companies. Perhaps the answer is I need an architect or interior designer to help. But my angle is that I would like someone to have the knowledge of Howdens. I know they have a design service but our ideas go further than just ripping out and replacing what we have with similar units.

If anyone has any suitable recommendations they would be grateful received. Manchester based.

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app