closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: UEFA Champions League 2023/24

Threaded View

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanb741 View Post
    I'm guessing that would be the same stupid handball rule that gifted you a penalty against Man City in the FA Cup Final? :)
    Yes exactly that!! same as the one we got when we beat PSG

Im not saying its not a penalty Im saying the handball rule is a joke nowdays full stop for everyone!!!! (the rule itself is rubbish but even worse is the consistency in prem v european competitions)

Ps you talk about arsenal being the 2nd best team in the league etc etc - you won nothing !!! - You was out of all competitions last year so only had that to focus on so dont get blinded by the great season - that for me was skewed last year as a consequence

This year scraped 2-1 v forest, held on for a narrow 1-0 v palace, 2-2 v fulham, a marginal offside and you could of easily lost v us and even then only won late on and we all know how poor united are, stumbled past everton 1-0 Im yet to see anything from Arsenal that makes me think theyll lay a glove on City or any elite european side

It will be interesting for me how you do particularly if you stay in competitions this year
    Last edited by R0bertb00th; 21st September 2023 at 14:15.