Morning all - happy Friday! I hope we're all looking forward to our games this weekend.

As the January window approaches, do we see any major changes at our clubs come January? Any big signings on the horizon? Or even players leaving? Can Liverpool turn down an improved bid on the previous £150m for Salah? I'm really not sure what to expect at Newcastle this window. I think we may take a couple of loans in but I suspect our main business will be in the summer.

We've spent a bit since the club changed hands but not much in reality. Certainly not what 'people' expected us to spend. The owners have been very careful and mindful of FFP which is both encouraging and bloody frustrating in equal measure and means that our squad is still pretty poor outside the main 12 or 13 players.

To go to the next level of performance and progress in competitions we need upgrades on all of the following, retaining some as backups to the new players:

Dummett, Targett, Krafth, Manquillo, Alex and Jacob Murphy, Ritchie, Burn, Lascelles, Pope, Dubravka, Wilson, Gillespie, Almiron and Anderson.

That's a 15 player turnover which is going to take a fair few transfer windows to achieve. In my opinion the priorities for the summer are a top striker, a CB, a LB, a top keeper and a number 10. That's all ;)