Quote Originally Posted by TaketheCannoli View Post
Agreed on Klopp and JT. Levels of annoyance are obviously personal but for me Arteta is marginally ahead of Klopp as the most annoying. He’s such a child. I just can’t watch him or listen to him. Why is he always outside his technical area? Why doesn’t he get told to stop it? Everyone else (except Klopp) manages to stay inside the lines. His over the top gesticulating and goal celebrating are toe curling.

Can’t stand the bloke.
Just out of interest, what bothers you so deeply about the technical area? It’s such a bizarre thing for people to focus on, De Zerbi (for example) is often in a similar position, I assume he also bothers you deeply?

He’s also a master of the subtle celebration with bothers you (again, ever such an odd thing to get worked up over).

Footballs meant to be enjoyable. Standing from a distance and tutting at celebrations etc is the behaviour of a footballing Victor Meldrew. Standing behind a twitching curtain getting riled up about things that don’t affect you.

And let’s not forget, the lovely gentleman that started all this nonsense, the man who’s lead you’re following………Richard Keys.

Just enjoy the game. It’s meant to be fun. Klopp didn’t seem bothered by the celebrations, whereas I’m sure Mourinho would have been livid. I know whose behaviour I’d rather be aligned with.

https://youtube.com/shorts/kDbixvg0p...QTHP2J0Roq9Ui8

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro