Hi all

As some of you know, my daughter is in the 2nd year of her Psychology degree (some of you kindly completed a survey for her recently, so thanks again for that).

Year 3 is supposed to a placement year but she is struggling to find a suitable placement.

She doesn't mind too much what it is, it's more about the experience of applying things and seeing how things work in practice.

So I thought I'd see if anyone works with or knows of anywhere that she could contact with a view to landing something? Some friends have put us in touch with a local sports therapy group as an example and I'm sure there are other set-ups that could benefit from having a sharp and enthusiastic degree student for a year. Ideally, location would be somewhere in London or around Berkshire as she'll be living at home during the placement year. The only requirement that some local groups have not been able to meet is an office or base for her to actually go to on a regular basis.

I know that a few people on here are associated with various set-ups so maybe something with ring a bell here. Any options would be welcome - feel free to PM or post here.

Many thanks