closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Tiger Woods - Car Accident

Tiger Woods - Car Accident

Breaking news on BBC, apparently he is seriously hurt.

Master

Re: Tiger Woods - Car Accident

shit....hope hes OK.

Tiger Woods is in "serious" condition after being involved in a single car crash near his home in Florida last night.

WOFL FOX 35 in Orlando has confirmed with Florida Highway Patrol the crash occurred at 2:20 AM in Isleworth. No word if anybody else was in the car.

Reports say Woodsstruck a fire hydrant and then a tree. Police say alcohol was not a factor.

He was driving a 2009 Cadillac SUV. He was taken to Health Central Hospital.

Story developing....

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0Y5jo9HPG

Master

Shit I hope he's OK

Master

Details suggest a very bizarre accident.......this ones gonna run

Yep agree with that...sounds bizarre, if what's being reported is correct he was only pulling out of his driveway??
    Still hope he's OK and glad no-one else was injured.
    His presence on the tour circuit was missed when he was recovering from the knee surgery so hope he has a speedy and complete recovery.

Latest from Sky News -

Early reports said the star had been seriously injured in the crash.

But later it emerged he had only suffered cuts to his face and was released from hospital after treatment, said a local mayor.

Woods' office confirmed the golfer had left hospital. It said he was in "good condition" after suffering injuries in a "minor" car crash.

UPDATE -- According to Tiger's rep, he was in a "minor" accident, "admitted, treated and released today in good condition."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0Y68BLGGa

Typical press over reaction there then!! Mind you... thats how the whole MJ death thing started...

24hr news coverage... god I hate it

Master

Hit a fire hydrant and a tree whilst reversing out of his driveway at 2am...

I'll be seriously surprised if he wasn't pished.

Master

he's been released with minor facial injuries....with a fuckin liberty. nothing wrong with him....just looking for attention.

Journeyman

If he was leaving because he had a row with Elin, she can come over and stay here. :P

Maybe he had to take a corner. he should have known American cars do not do those well :P

Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by cmcm3

It's not like Woods to hit the water hazard with a drive, then put it into the trees with his second attempt :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by Argee1977
    Quote Originally Posted by cmcm3

It's not like Woods to hit the water hazard with a drive, then put it into the trees with his second attempt :lol:
    :lol: :lol: :lol:
    When you look long into an abyss, the abyss looks long into you.........

Grand Master

I wonder if it was some loud american shouting 'IN THE HOLE' that caused him to crash :D

Master

apparently his missues used a golf club to smash the back window to get him out of the car...? Seems a bit suss, it's a big SUV what's up with the doors.

Bit of a domestic?

So..... I finally out drove Tiger yesterday.

R
    Ignorance breeds Fear. Fear breeds Hatred. Hatred breeds Ignorance. Break the chain.

Journeyman
    Africa/Wales. British by birth, Yorkshireman by the Grace of God

Big domestic with hints of Tiger playing away, i guess he is in the rough now and a long way from the hole.

Quote Originally Posted by anokdale
    Big domestic with hints of Tiger playing away
    That would be a tad expensive in his case! :wink:
    "I looked with pity not untinged with scorn upon these trivial-minded passers-by"

Let's look at the evidence. Breaking news that the world's greatest golfer has been injured in a car accident. Cue much hysteria, media frenzy reporting possible terminal injuries, etc. etc.

The facts emerge that actually, he seems to have bumped into a fire hydrant and a tree. Outside his own house. Wife apears to have smashed the back window with a golf club (no word on club selection, by the way), although from the various (revised) media accounts, he wasn't exactly trapped in the wreckage. Then news filters through that apparently things aren't exactly rosy in the Woods household. The plot thins.

God bless 24 hour news.
    Although no trees were harmed during the creation of this post, a large number of electrons were greatly inconvenienced.

Craftsman

Possible scenario, Guy arrives home at eta + lots, Wife's alien f@nny detector reads +10 positive. Wife freaks out and attacks with 5 iron or similar. Lacerated face makes panic escape in unwieldy tank followed by wife now beating tank with said five iron. 22 turns lock to lock causes unplanned street furniture contact. Cobbled up story fails to convince anyone. Wife looking at ££££M settlement. Old story different plot.

Quote Originally Posted by CLOCKMAN
    Possible scenario, Guy arrives home at eta + lots, Wife's alien f@nny detector reads +10 positive. Wife freaks out and attacks with 5 iron or similar. Lacerated face makes panic escape in unwieldy tank followed by wife now beating tank with said five iron. 22 turns lock to lock causes unplanned street furniture contact. Cobbled up story fails to convince anyone. Wife looking at ££££M settlement. Old story different plot.
    Lol - I really hope I see that in the Sunday papers, particularly the bit about the detector... :)

"Alien Fanny detector"

That is the funny of the funniest :P :P :P :P :P :P

I'm not a golfist and don't follow the sport but I obviously know who Tiger is and I'm surprised at all this cos he seems so clean cut, it's always the quiet ones

Master

Quote Originally Posted by CLOCKMAN
    And so it went...

The good news is that sales of the Nike Sasquatch 460 Tour Pro-Driver have rocketed... Less good is the news they're being bought by paranoid women. :shock:

Elin Nordegren says; "It's perfect for drivin' yo' cheatin' scumbag ex-husband's balls into the trees."

Mike.

Edit to add: In breaking news, I understand that our very own ScottishTrunkMonkey is standing by to comfort the poor, distraught Erin!

Mike.

Grand Master Scottishtrunkmonkey's Avatar

Correct, comfort her both ends :lol:
    Respect the past, live the present, protect the future

Heard today that the airbags had not even gone off - que the wife, with a golf club, smashing up his car with Tiger (about to be neutered) on the ground with face wounds. However is it possible that he came home to find something amiss - maybe - perhaps the scottishtrunkmonkey had been visiting :D :D

Either way not looking very good for Mr Clean -and all his sponsors - perhaps they can get OJ to "resolve matters".

Must be a golfer thing - if I remember rightly Greg Norman, Nick Faldo and Monty all having similar "trouble with her in doors". With Freddie Couples it was the other way round - his wife was sleeping with the majority of the PGA tour - so its rumoured :D

God - how we love the see the rich and famous suffer :lol:

Whoever does not know how to hit the nail on the head should be asked not to hit it at all.
    Friedrich Nietzsche

"Well they would say that ... wouldn't they!"

IN THE HOLE was what Tiger was thinking when he was using his "wood" in a bit of ruff". Not bad considering he had already taken 3 off the tee. However whilst clearly enjoyed success with the birdies he then drove in to the water and then a tree before ending up in a trap :lol:

Its unlikley his niblick will get him out of that without some serious use of his wedge :D Lets hope he was using a headcover and kept his balls clean. Good job he did not have a Big Bertha with him or their would have been real trouble.

Look like SWMBO will decide to enforce Rule 19 and we will see a "cut" in his general stroke play moving forward and he might find himself out-of-bounds for some time to come or worst having to take a drop.

The big up side is that he seems to have taken the advice of his major sponsor to heart - "just do it" - so he did :D :D

Andy

Whoever does not know how to hit the nail on the head should be asked not to hit it at all.
    Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote Originally Posted by Andyg
    IN THE HOLE was what Tiger was thinking when he was using his "wood" in a bit of ruff". Not bad considering he had already taken 3 off the tee. However whilst clearly enjoyed success with the birdies he then drove in to the water and then a tree before ending up in a trap :lol:

Its unlikley his niblick will get him out of that without some serious use of his wedge :D Lets hope he was using a headcover and kept his balls clean. Good job he did not have a Big Bertha with him or their would have been real trouble.

Look like SWMBO will decide to enforce Rule 19 and we will see a "cut" in his general stroke play moving forward and he might find himself out-of-bounds for some time to come or worst having to take a drop.

The big up side is that he seems to have taken the advice of his major sponsor to heart - "just do it" - so he did :D :D

Andy
    Andy, may I congratulate you on a runaway victory in this year's 'How Many Golf Puns Can You Work Into A Single Post" (The HMGPCYWIASP Award). Nobody else came close, frankly. A deserving champion.

Regards

Ian
    Although no trees were harmed during the creation of this post, a large number of electrons were greatly inconvenienced.

Quote Originally Posted by Backward point
    Quote Originally Posted by Andyg

Andy
    Andy, may I congratulate you on a runaway victory in this year's 'How Many Golf Puns Can You Work Into A Single Post" (The HMGPCYWIASP Award). Nobody else came close, frankly. A deserving champion.

Regards

Ian
    I thank you sir :D

Friedrich Nietzsche

All sorts of stories floating around. Hope he's OK.
    Heard his wife broke rear screen of car with golf club!

Quote Originally Posted by sundial
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7i5FlC1MpkE

Cheers

dunk
    :lol:

Grand Master

Not looking too good at the Woods household now, breaking news is saying a blonde woman has been taken away from the Woods residence in an ambulance :(

I guess the moral of this story is if you are considering cheating on your wife/girlfriend for goodness sake make sure you do not get caught :D

Grand Master

He'll be ok, fortunately he has a few shoulders to cry on.,and beside's i can't understand what all the fuss is about, the damage wasn't that much to the car and the lampost can be replaced,or has he also done something else much worse!!!.

See below response to an invitation to a client to come to London Boat Show!

Thanks for the invite. Can you please ensure my eggs are poached and I prefer my toast to be lightly browned. If you can pass my requirements onto the First Class Cabin Staff of British Airways and send my tickets ( I would like my secretary to accompany me ala Tiger Woods Style) to my assistant who is blonde and tanned and looks good alongside my secretary. As for the Black Merc waiting for us as we step off the plane I think that is a little over the top - I would prefer a Jag as my blonde and tanned driver ( sorry need another ticket) contrasts well in her black leather mini-skirt with British Racing Green.

That's it for now - I will send you the details of my press secretary, minders, note taker and 'fuck off no photos person' shortly

You'd think someone would have told him a prenup might not be a bad idea...

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/030120...m-divorce.html

He is probably sitting at home now working out how much each tumble cost him :lol:
    "I looked with pity not untinged with scorn upon these trivial-minded passers-by"