closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Xmas drink anyone

Grand Master

Xmas drink anyone

Ok guys i'm gonna pour myself a xmas drink,you lot gonna join me?,i'm gonna have a Guinness,be back in 2 mins,wife is at slimming club so i'll have to pour it myself,i know i should have asked her to pour it before she left but i forgot,we can't remember everything us guys drinking it is enough for now!.

Re: Xmas drink anyone

A rather large Highland Park has just arrived in front of me, courtesy of SWMBO. :thumbup:

(I'm a bit couch-bound at the moment, hence the waitress service :cry: )

R
    Ignorance breeds Fear. Fear breeds Hatred. Hatred breeds Ignorance. Break the chain.

Master

A nice German red wine for me... Lovingly poured by my properly trained wife. :)

Mike.

I'll join you. Think I'll have a small Glenlivet and definately pouring it myself. :D

It will take away the pain of TOTP2: Christmas 2009 Special!

Some fanny Chardonnay here :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by dejjl
    I'll join you. Think I'll have a small Glenlivet and definately pouring it myself. :D

It will take away the pain of TOTP2: Christmas 2009 Special!
    SWMBO's watching the very same - and by default, as she's got the RC, so am I.

R
    Ignorance breeds Fear. Fear breeds Hatred. Hatred breeds Ignorance. Break the chain.

Grand Master

She's just got back in.......so my next refill is sorted!,i was thinking of having a quick once over with the hoover before she got back,but she came back too soon,it surprised me to even think about it,she'd have had a heart attack!.

Quote Originally Posted by cpys11688
    She's just got back in.......so my next refill is sorted!,i was thinking of having a quick once over with the hoover before she got back,but she came back too soon,it surprised me to even think about it,she'd have had a heart attack!.
    In the interest of your wife's health, never think about it again - that's a TZ order! :D

Grand Master

im watching that too,now Denise Van outen i thought was quite a nice singer in that tight figure hugging thingy and tits hanging out,what was it she was singing!,oh and the few girl dancers looked good too.

Master

...i was thinking of having a quick once over with the hoover....
    Behave yersel' We all know she's hid your pressie behind the vacuum or the Iron! :lol:

Iona made that mistake once... Didn't realise I could look behind that stuff without actually touching it.

Mike.

PS: I hid her pressie under the ironing. :twisted:

Master

A nice glass of red wine to toast your health :D

LOL i read that wrong first time :lol: :lol: :lol:

i was thinking of having a quick one with the hoover before she got back

HA HA HA !!!!!!!!!

Grand Master

In the interest of your wife's health, never think about it again - that's a TZ order! :D
    You are quite right and it should have never have crossed my mind to subject her to such terrible consequences,i promise NEVER to have such ridiculous thoughts again.

Quote Originally Posted by GraniteQuarry

HA HA HA !!!!!!!!!
    Er, me too.

I blame the dizlexear.

R

Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by GraniteQuarry

HA HA HA !!!!!!!!!
    Mmmm now i read it again it does read like something kinky!!!!.

Master

Good evening GENTLEMEN not!!!! Iona Here Mike's better HALF you are nothing but a bunch of lazy gits IF you want you get it yourselves as we wee women have enough to do such as cooking Christmas dinner,wrapping presents to give to YOUR mother and RELATIVES,so please guys treat us with to the things that we really we want like that NEW ROLEX that we saw!! :twisted: :santa: MERRY CHRISTMAS BTW and if you hear screams it's only my other half pleading for mercy :evil: XXXXXXXXX

Master

i'v got an assortment of weisbeer's here :drunken: just had a quick slash in the kitchen sink while she was out :lol:
    might have a few shots of rum later

Craftsman

What a good idea
    Off downstairs for a large Talisker.
    BRB

Craftsman

Slainte!

Quote Originally Posted by miked10270
    Good evening GENTLEMEN not!!!! Iona Here Mike's better HALF you are nothing but a bunch of lazy gits IF you want you get it yourselves as we wee women have enough to do such as cooking Christmas dinner,wrapping presents to give to YOUR mother and RELATIVES,so please guys treat us with to the things that we really we want like that NEW ROLEX that we saw!! :twisted: :santa: MERRY CHRISTMAS BTW and if you hear screams it's only my other half pleading for mercy :evil: XXXXXXXXX
    Iona, tell Mike to get a grip and to change his TZ password immediately. My wife has threatened to communicate with the TZ community but she is a tad busy with the washing up at the moment. By not allowing her to use the dishwasher from time to time she reaslises just how lucky she is! :lol:

Merry Christmas Iona.

Dave

Master

kant chang passwd now tipin an drink wif straw

mike

Grand Master

Did you teach Iona how to use the laptop too!,take things slowly Mike,let her/women get used to basic techy stuff 1st ie hoover/washing machine/drier/ironing/general house maintainance{plugs/lightbulb changing etc etc}once these are mastered then outdoor maintainance can be introduced as desired,obviously take time to teach well as this means less time you will be disturbed at the entertainment area and thus watch peacfully and comfortably all you wish,none essential viewing could at request be recorded for daytime viewing once all other work has been carried out.

Large glass of Wolf Blass :D
    When you look long into an abyss, the abyss looks long into you.........

Master

Btw without us women you men would be lost,who would do your washing,cooking,cleaning because if it was left to men you would be quite happy to live in a pigsty.I can find out where you live :pale: :angryfire:

Iona xxxxxx

Grand Master

My next beer is calling out come and get me............Hob Goblin.

Shit....Kate Bush is on TV. Pass me the scotch, and quickly..... :roll:

Tissues?
    When you look long into an abyss, the abyss looks long into you.........

Grand Master

Btw without us women you men would be lost,who would do your washing,cooking,cleaning because if it was left to men you would be quite happy to live in a pigsty.I can find out where you live :pale: :angryfire:

Iona xxxxxx
    I live in a ''pig sty'' but which one?, all us men live in one!.
    i would be without all the labour saving devices know to ''woman'' and bought for by ''MEN'' rather than be without a woman,a woman would know how to find the stream for water to wash/cook and wash the clothes in whilst US MEN do the hard work,if only woman could live as a man for a day and see what we have to do behind the scenes,what we make look easy is like the graceful swan going elegantly on its way and under the water frantically kicking its legs,thats us guys.

Master

dont get filospfical wif her cos she bites an im in range :shock:

gotta go shes comin bak

mike

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_in_the_UK
    Tissues?
    We saw her last night in Totnes, Devon; she was talking to Jenny Bond at the town's Christmas Festival.

Still looks 'do-able'. :drunken:

R

Grand Master

dont get filospfical wif her cos she bites an im in range :shock:

gotta go shes comin bak

mike
    She can't possibly have cleared the street of snow so soon to be back!

Grand Master

if i have a few more drinks i will be seeing double.....and 1 of my wife's is plenty thanks!,mind you would that mean all the house work done in half the time,or twice the constant moaning!!!.

Master

Iona xxxxxx
    i would be without all the labour saving devices know to ''woman'' and bought for by ''MEN'' rather than be without a woman,a woman would know how to find the stream for water to wash/cook and wash the clothes in whilst US MEN do the hard work,if only woman could live as a man for a day and see what we have to do behind the scenes,what we make look easy is like the graceful swan going elegantly on its way and under the water frantically kicking its legs,thats us guys.

Try going through the pain of childbirth because men are such wimps when it comes to pain there would be fewer children,and as for man flu I rest my case.Without us women men would be lost as it is WOMEN who do all the hard work you'se men just pretend to go to work :bounce: :wink:

After watching Petula Clarke I'm coming after YOU!

Starting to look at your get together posts. ill be there with with my french maid's outfit&sharpened tongue&sharpened teeth

Tissues?
    No, no, no, no........not Kate

But the 2 Carols - Vorderman & Smillie, that would be a sight to behold! :P

Grand Master

Iona xxxxxx

Try going through the pain of childbirth because men are such wimps when it comes to pain there would be fewer children,and as for man flu I rest my case.Without us women men would be lost as it is WOMEN who do all the hard work you'se men just pretend to go to work :bounce: :wink:

After watching Petula Clarke I'm coming after YOU!

Starting to look at your get together posts. ill be there with with my french maid's outfit&sharpened tongue&sharpened teeth
    Fortunately when my wife gave birth i was there to hold her hand which helped reduce the percieved pain,and has a back up i took some aspirin.
    and as for man flu,it is a known fact that we suffer this very strong flu virus and it can on occasion cause us severe discomfort,and were a woman to catch this strain of flu would render them totally useless,which would be difficult for us men to determine if you have the flu or just being your normal self!.

Grand Master

Oh and with the thought of the French maids outfit i'm feeling all funny!and it ain't man flu!.

A glass of Prosecco is giving me some Christmas cheer tonight

:drunken:

gotta go shes comin bak

mike
    If your wife comes out of the kitchen telling you to do stuff, what have you done? You made the chain too long mate :wink:

Quote Originally Posted by ralphy
    Tissues?
    We saw her last night in Totnes, Devon; she was talking to Jenny Bond at the town's Christmas Festival.

Still looks 'do-able'. :drunken:

R
    Mrs264 in earlier years looked very like the young KB and I can confirm that configuration is indeed doable, and has enduring doability to boot. :D

Cheers,
    Steve

Journeyman

can we change the name of this thread to "drinks", I find the singular form very limiting and possibly indicative of me having a "wee" problem. Yellowtail merlot in the pasta sauce, rum and banana liquor in the flambe desert...Christ I'm up to 2 and I have only had dinner. Couple of bud light limes followed by a stella and to cope with my sudden onset of alco is im, I better get into the 1/4 cask laphroaig :lol: :lol: :lol: Merry Christmas guys, enjoy your 8 hour head start on the pressie fest.