closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Fake Tag Heuer?

Fake Tag Heuer?

item number; 300378735460 on the bay.
    It doesn't look right, and look at the question posted?
    I have one as you know - but this looks dodgy.
    You guys are better spotters than me though....

Re: Fake Tag Heuer?

yep, i'd say fake. The tachymeter does not line up and the date wheel isn't straight either.

Master

typical TH fake, very poor and easily spotted. There is no yellow Carrera and the clasp is nothing like a Carrera clasp (looks more like a Link clasp). The rotar plate and engraving on the back case of a real carrera doesnt look anything like this

looks like a poor fake to me.

i'm no expect, but when flicking through ebay i skipped right past this. didn't look right to me. like others have said, yellow, the back, the clasp, no tag heuer outline on the crown. just doesnt match up with the carrera auto that it is trying to be.

Hmmm..... Was there a Limited Edition with yellow highlights on the dial? If there was, it passed me by.

And the leatherette storage case is completely wrong. A year-old Carrera would have much larger square inner and outer boxes. That's a very old case.

A ringer, in my view.

Regards

Ian
    Although no trees were harmed during the creation of this post, a large number of electrons were greatly inconvenienced.

I love it when the fakers start making their own models, i quite like the black and yellow. Maybe Tag should have got on it for the Selfridges 100yr special edition range that other brands did :lol: