closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: 18A on orange nato

18A on orange nato

Well i ordered a retro rubber strap a couple of days ago, which turned up while i was at work, my wife has now taken it telling me i can have it for my birthday in a few weeks :( so i thought i'd try this instead :)

Re: 18A on orange nato

A bit brazen but I like it – wear it to the office, make a statement :D

Cheers

Stern

You should be happy with the retro rubber, it's an excellent strap. My 18q was on one and I currently have a 17q with one.

That was the watch that almost tempted me away from my CWC. In fact, I may have to pick one up soon as it really is growing on me. I love the finish on the case.
    I looked at the orange RHINO as I was going to place an order with Eddie for a couple of straps shortly. I am in two minds as it is quite striking, which is not something I really want for my job, but I like it because it is different. Only other problem is that it might clash with my ginger hair!!! :D

:D I should try mine on my orange rhino now as well I think. 8)

Love the combo, shy wallflower it is not. Would make a change at board meetings.

Looks good. :)

My PRS-18A arrived yesterday from Eddie, but has been hidden away from me until my birthday next week. It's on grey NATO at the moment, but in anticipation I've already ordered a Maratac NATO in desert sand, and also a Toshi in Fudge leather and PVD buckle. I'll post pics when they all arrive and I'm allowed to wear the watch.

My 18Q is sat on a plain chunky black leather, looks good. It arrived on a grey Rhino nato with the PVD metal work and it looks cool.

Currently waiting on a Maratac Elite which is incoming from the States. Can't wait!!

Journeyman

Quote Originally Posted by onyx
    Well i ordered a retro rubber strap a couple of days ago, which turned up while i was at work, my wife has now taken it telling me i can have it for my birthday in a few weeks :(
    That's why I get all mine delivered to work :wink:

That's why I get all mine delivered to work :wink:[/quote]

Worth keeping in mind, but only got a few more days to wait :)