closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Panerai withdrawl symptoms

Grand Master

Panerai withdrawl symptoms

I have to admit, i'm starting to get the shakes these days, why on earth are there so many Panerai threads on here these days, folk showing off their watches, or showing me pictures of what they want to choose :(

I think i might have to start looking again soon, it's ok though, i won't put up a poll for the new watch after the last time i did that :lol:

Re: Panerai withdrawl symptoms

:) i have been responsible for at least one of threads :twisted: but this forum does this to me day in day with most brands tbh, there are just way too many nice watches around, vintage, new, rolex, panerai etc etc i spend hours looking at the bloody pics :( and then i start looking for the next acquisition

I can think of at least one nice watch from every brand we know

Dave

Craftsman

You are welcome to come and visit her whenever you like. She is kept company these days by two siblings from the same family :D

Cheers

Peter

Grand Master

Good to hear Peter, i do miss the 233, it keeps coming up in conversations as well, i know i'll end up with another one at some point, even if it is too big i'll not care :lol:

I missed mine initially, but after getting something else the habit starts all over again with a new brand :shock:

Damn this forum :twisted:

Master
    Blog Entries

I think i recall saying that you'd regret selling your 233. After the pain to get it, then pain to have it repaired, it would have been glued to my wrist :)

What shall we look out for, for you :?:

Grand Master

I'm waiting to see these new Radiomirs, 42mm sounds about right, failing that i can see a 177 on the horizon again, unless i strike it rich and can afford a 233, or even a 289 :D

The biggest problem I can see is you get one Panerai then realise you need a second one :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by crazyp
    The biggest problem I can see is you get one Panerai then realise you need a second one :lol:
    Seems about right but isn't that true about all watches :?:

Master

at local watch empoium in Mexico....nice rose gold one for sale....cant do but at least they liked my 299 with brown croc strap.

So troooooooo. Happened to me. 111 followed by 114.
    ______

​Jim.

Master
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jwg663

Oh yes :)

104, 25, 240, 112, 89, 212, 24, 106, 233, 190, another 112 :roll:' 312, 243, 210, 000.

Lots re-sold/gone now, but yes, i believe i am addicted 8)

Quote Originally Posted by melhick
    It seems more true for Panerai and Rolex - they are like crack cocaine you always need another hit :lol:

I have a 111 at the moment and thankfully I cannot afford the the only Panerai I really want at moment the 233 :o

hmmmm

now waiting for a 339 as i don't have a rad, the i'll be limited to what special editions are coming, i suspect the 339 is the first of the re edition of classic pams with the in house 8 day movement in i suspect next we'll get a version of the 217

Quote Originally Posted by mrpgkennedy
    hmmmm

now waiting for a 339 as i don't have a rad, the i'll be limited to what special editions are coming, i suspect the 339 is the first of the re edition of classic pams with the in house 8 day movement in i suspect next we'll get a version of the 217

Mighty fine collection youv'e got going on there :wink:

Quote Originally Posted by shadowman

104, 25, 240, 112, 89, 212, 24, 106, 233, 190, another 112 :roll:' 312, 243, 210, 000.

:shock: :shock: :shock:

I think some of the reasons Baz has gone through a lot is he can never seem to make up his mind what watch to pvd or change the hands on :P

Master
    Blog Entries

I think some of the reasons Baz has gone through a lot is he can never seem to make up his mind what watch to pvd or change the hands on :P

And i've not done either................yet :wink:

At thr risk of bucking the trend, I don't miss my 177 (which was Argee1977's originally), but I would like a Radiomir.

I'm just wearing my 177. You surely need one too :mrgreen:

It seems more true for Panerai and Rolex - they are like crack cocaine you always need another hit :lol:

I have a 111 at the moment and thankfully I cannot afford the the only Panerai I really want at moment the 233 :o
    You and Me too :lol:

Heh I used to have a 111, loved it to bits, sold it to get a 233.

Now I want the 111, but I know the 233 is a keeper. If I get the 111 is it going to get any wrist time?

So the question is, is there any 111/233 owners out there, do you actually wear the 111 or do you usually have the 233 on your wrist ? :)

Quote Originally Posted by nate

Now I want the 111, but I know the 233 is a keeper. If I get the 111 is it going to get any wrist time?

So the question is, is there any 111/233 owners out there, do you actually wear the 111 or do you usually have the 233 on your wrist ? :)
    Its a good point/interesting question. I've told my brother if I get a 233 later this yr he can borrow my 111 for an indefinite period. I do think 111/233 is the perfect PAM combo and would leave me content with Panerai.

Master
    Blog Entries

[quote=crazyp]
    Quote Originally Posted by "crazyp":3facaukz

Its a good point/interesting question. I've told my brother if I get a 233 later this yr he can borrow my 111 for an indefinite period. I do think 111/233 is the perfect PAM combo and would leave me content with Panerai.[/quote:3facaukz]

I'd have a little wager with you that won't happen :wink: New incomers are always novel initially of course and then personally i slip back into default mode. In my case that's a 243, one of the smallest dialed Panerai's there is :roll: . I bought Panerai's originally for their large easy to read dials too :| I like my 233 the most but wear it the least :?

I wore the new to me 000 all last w/e unsurprisingly, but found myself reaching for the 243 on Monday morning. I'm currently without any on my wrist (on the desk though) but i will wear the 000 tonight while i'm on a midweek, senior boys drinking party later, aka, piss-up :)

I have a 112 and recently bought a 233 a coupe of weeks ago , and apart from
    a quick ski trip , the 112 has seen no wrist time.
    I guess this will change when i'm out and about but while at work i cant seem to take the
    233 off yet!

Grand Master

I just need to get some money to get all the watches, i want a ROO rubberclad as well so it's not going to be easy :lol:

[quote=shadowman]
    Quote Originally Posted by "crazyp":356gbfkm

And i've not done either................yet :wink:[/quote:356gbfkm]

Lol, just saw your reply, I await patiently for the outcome :D

Well i have a 111 and since i have owned it its only had about one weeks wrist time, that's it back in the box and that's where it is now.

Well I haven't owned a Panerai but I am very keen to get my hands on one. I even sold my Planet Ocean (which I am still regretting) to go towards a PAM.
    Unlike a lot of the Panerai addicts here, one is going to have to be it for me so I have to get it right first time and am veering towards a 111 but I can understand the addiction. I must have tried on half a dozen different models over the last few months and I could easily buy them all if I had the cash.

Craftsman

I love my panerai 112 :drunken:

Master
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sevvy
    Well I haven't owned a Panerai but I am very keen to get my hands on one. I even sold my Planet Ocean (which I am still regretting) to go towards a PAM.
    Unlike a lot of the Panerai addicts here, one is going to have to be it for me so I have to get it right first time and am veering towards a 111 but I can understand the addiction. I must have tried on half a dozen different models over the last few months and I could easily buy them all if I had the cash.

A brand new 000 awaits you at a London AD, if you want it. Just PM me for info if you do :)

sevvy wrote:

A brand new 000 awaits you at a London AD, if you want it. Just PM me for info if you do
    I prefer to go down the pre owned route so I can get more for my money, but thanks for the offer anyway.